Gray’s Inn Road, London – Industrial Development
A mixed development of a mews court off Gray’s Inn Road in London, comprising 300m² (3230 sq.ft) of office accommodation, nine residential apartments each with car parking space on a site covering 0.111 hectares (0.274 acres) in total.
To efficiently redevelop this sensitive brown field site, avoiding over look and resolving the adjoining owner’s rights of light and party wall issues.
- An innovative contemporary design overcoming the complex day lighting and sun lighting, rights of light and party wall issues, which surrounds the development of this brown field site.
- Detailed planning consent won at Appeal following refusal against officer recommendation at Planning Committee.
- A modern suite of offices occupying the ground floor, providing up-to-date, flexible accommodation.
- 9 high-quality residential apartments are proposed for the upper floors, overlooking a central court yard.
- An underground car park has been incorporated to provide 9 secure car parking spaces with car lift access